lattice_reference(G, niter=1, D=None, connectivity=True, seed=None)¶
Latticize the given graph by swapping edges.
- G (graph) – An undirected graph with 4 or more nodes.
- niter (integer (optional, default=1)) – An edge is rewired approximatively niter times.
- D (numpy.array (optional, default=None)) – Distance to the diagonal matrix.
- connectivity (boolean (optional, default=True)) – Ensure connectivity for the latticized graph when set to True.
- seed (integer, random_state, or None (default)) – Indicator of random number generation state. See Randomness.
G – The latticized graph.
 Sporns, Olaf, and Jonathan D. Zwi. “The small world of the cerebral cortex.” Neuroinformatics 2.2 (2004): 145-162.  Maslov, Sergei, and Kim Sneppen. “Specificity and stability in topology of protein networks.” Science 296.5569 (2002): 910-913.