An InDegreeView for (node, in_degree) or in_degree for single node.
The node in_degree is the number of edges pointing to the node. The weighted node degree is the sum of the edge weights for edges incident to that node.
This object provides an iteration over (node, in_degree) as well as lookup for the degree for a single node.
- nbunch (single node, container, or all nodes (default= all nodes)) – The view will only report edges incident to these nodes.
- weight (string or None, optional (default=None)) – The name of an edge attribute that holds the numerical value used as a weight. If None, then each edge has weight 1. The degree is the sum of the edge weights adjacent to the node.
- If a single node is requested
- deg (int) – In-degree of the node
- OR if multiple nodes are requested
- nd_iter (iterator) – The iterator returns two-tuples of (node, in-degree).
>>> G = nx.DiGraph() >>> nx.add_path(G, [0, 1, 2, 3]) >>> G.in_degree(0) # node 0 with degree 0 0 >>> list(G.in_degree([0, 1, 2])) [(0, 0), (1, 1), (2, 1)]