kamada_kawai_layout(G, dist=None, pos=None, weight='weight', scale=1, center=None, dim=2)¶
Position nodes using Kamada-Kawai path-length cost-function.
- G (NetworkX graph or list of nodes) – A position will be assigned to every node in G.
- dist (float (default=None)) – A two-level dictionary of optimal distances between nodes, indexed by source and destination node. If None, the distance is computed using shortest_path_length().
- pos (dict or None optional (default=None)) – Initial positions for nodes as a dictionary with node as keys and values as a coordinate list or tuple. If None, then use circular_layout() for dim >= 2 and a linear layout for dim == 1.
- weight (string or None optional (default=’weight’)) – The edge attribute that holds the numerical value used for the edge weight. If None, then all edge weights are 1.
- scale (number (default: 1)) – Scale factor for positions.
- center (array-like or None) – Coordinate pair around which to center the layout.
- dim (int) – Dimension of layout.
pos – A dictionary of positions keyed by node
>>> G = nx.path_graph(4) >>> pos = nx.kamada_kawai_layout(G)