ego_graph(G, n, radius=1, center=True, undirected=False, distance=None)¶
Returns induced subgraph of neighbors centered at node n within a given radius.
- G (graph) – A NetworkX Graph or DiGraph
- n (node) – A single node
- radius (number, optional) – Include all neighbors of distance<=radius from n.
- center (bool, optional) – If False, do not include center node in graph
- undirected (bool, optional) – If True use both in- and out-neighbors of directed graphs.
- distance (key, optional) – Use specified edge data key as distance. For example, setting distance=’weight’ will use the edge weight to measure the distance from the node n.
For directed graphs D this produces the “out” neighborhood or successors. If you want the neighborhood of predecessors first reverse the graph with D.reverse(). If you want both directions use the keyword argument undirected=True.
Node, edge, and graph attributes are copied to the returned subgraph.