shell_layout(G, nlist=None, dim=2, scale=1.0, center=None)¶
Position nodes in concentric circles.
- G (NetworkX graph or list of nodes) –
- nlist (list of lists) – List of node lists for each shell.
- dim (int) – Dimension of layout, currently only dim=2 is supported
- scale (float (default 1)) – Scale factor for positions, i.e.radius of largest shell
- center (array-like (default origin)) – Coordinate around which to center the layout.
A dictionary of positions keyed by node
>>> G = nx.path_graph(4) >>> shells = [, [1,2,3]] >>> pos = nx.shell_layout(G, shells)
This algorithm currently only works in two dimensions and does not try to minimize edge crossings.